HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistWebsiteUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bucfantb
Head Coach

Credits : 2256

PostSubject: Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette    September 23rd 2011, 2:33 pm

I hope I'm not over stepping my boundaries commissioner but I would like to encourage everyone when scheduling your games, be proactive and try to plan the game right away. Exchange cell numbers, propose game times, and do what you say you'll do. YES there have already been examples of guys saying "I can play tonight at 8" and then not showing up. One player (not naming names) actually started another game no more than 15-20 minutes before he committed to playing his online game here. That's not acceptable.

Things come up. That's fine. It happens. One guy had a car accident in our league this week (Hope you're well man), but if stuff comes up, remember to communicate that.

If you say your going to play, be respectful of the other owner. One week to play ONE game, but we are all busy, and some guys in this league are extremely busy with tight schedules.

Not attempting to be a jerk, just pointing out be respectful towards your opponent. Everyone I've conversed with thus far seems really cool in this league, and I hope everyone sticks around for multiple seasons.

Scheduling your game boils down to simple communication. Pick a day, commit to that time and show up to play.

Buc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pillBOXhat
Commissioner

Credits : 6059

PostSubject: Re: Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette    September 23rd 2011, 3:20 pm

I was going to get to this for Week 2, but I appreciate the initiative. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Scheduling Observation and Proper Etiquette
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1