Forum for the Madden NFL 11 Blu Ray Franchise
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistWebsiteUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Week 3: Jets vs Raiders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JC_20010
Head Coach
avatar

Posts : 120
Credits : 2590
Join date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Week 3: Jets vs Raiders   October 3rd 2011, 1:27 pm

Hey man, I can play during the week after 6:30 central time. Weekend tentatively anytime.

Let me know what works best for you. looking forward to this game for sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nyraiderfan
Coach


Posts : 93
Credits : 2736
Join date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Jets vs Raiders   October 4th 2011, 9:53 am

JC_20010 wrote:
Hey man, I can play during the week after 6:30 central time. Weekend tentatively anytime.

Let me know what works best for you. looking forward to this game for sure


Hey JC, i'm in ET so i believe i am an hour ahead so 7:30 my time......cool how about tonight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JC_20010
Head Coach
avatar

Posts : 120
Credits : 2590
Join date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Jets vs Raiders   October 4th 2011, 10:03 am

nyraiderfan wrote:
JC_20010 wrote:
Hey man, I can play during the week after 6:30 central time. Weekend tentatively anytime.

Let me know what works best for you. looking forward to this game for sure


Hey JC, i'm in ET so i believe i am an hour ahead so 7:30 my time......cool how about tonight?

cool, sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nyraiderfan
Coach


Posts : 93
Credits : 2736
Join date : 2010-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Jets vs Raiders   October 4th 2011, 2:32 pm

JC_20010 wrote:
nyraiderfan wrote:
JC_20010 wrote:
Hey man, I can play during the week after 6:30 central time. Weekend tentatively anytime.

Let me know what works best for you. looking forward to this game for sure


Hey JC, i'm in ET so i believe i am an hour ahead so 7:30 my time......cool how about tonight?

cool, sounds good to me

ok see you tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Week 3: Jets vs Raiders   

Back to top Go down
 
Week 3: Jets vs Raiders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Paint on sale at Michaels this week!!!
» MSA National Motorsport Week. 25th - 5th July
» New York Jets Transactions
» Raiders & Cowboys *Pending Trade*
» Magnetizing and Storing Raiders and other delicates

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blu Ray Franchise :: Gameday :: Scheduling :: Madden 12-
Jump to: