Back to top Go down
View user profile
pillBOXhat
Commissioner

Credits : 6241

PostSubject: Re: week 11 falcons titans   November 28th 2011, 4:12 pm

skillivey wrote:
Hey I can play wend or thrusday nites and and maybe sunday nite so let me know

Ur opponent hasn't rejoined the league just yet. I will find out if he plans on rejoining and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bucfantb
Head Coach

Credits : 2438

PostSubject: Re: week 11 falcons titans   November 29th 2011, 1:06 am

Just text him tomorrow man (865) 335-6378
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skillivey
Apprentice

Credits : 2615

PostSubject: Re: week 11 falcons titans   December 3rd 2011, 3:30 pm

bucfantb wrote:
Just text him tomorrow man (865) 335-6378
thx bucsfasn unfortunately I have done all I can to get this game in with him but my opponenet hasn't done a single thing and he will probabaly get the win if the game is simmed, Im not really happy about this and this might be my final game if it go's down like this...
p.s Im leaving town today and wont be back till sunday nite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bucfantb
Head Coach

PostSubject: Re: week 11 falcons titans   December 3rd 2011, 4:37 pm

In all fairness I've spoken to the Titans owner and you have not sent him any text messages this week nor have you even responded to the message I posted on Tuesday until today.

You did not leave your cell number for him to contact you, nor did you post a specific time to play. I'm not getting into the blame game here, but my advice to everyone is to be specific when scheduling your games. If you are general, "might can play Tuesday or Wednesday" that accomplishes nothing unless you follow up with a time. 

Now your leaving and cannot play, but I gotta be honest, you could and should have followed up with him before the last minute. Sending me and him a message last night very late stating you have to play now or else is very poor planning. 

You've had his number and the ability to propose a time to play all week. I think the Titans deserve to play the CPU if your leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skillivey
Apprentice

Credits : 2615

PostSubject: Re: week 11 falcons titans   December 3rd 2011, 5:22 pm

bucfantb wrote:
In all fairness I've spoken to the Titans owner and you have not sent him any text messages this week nor have you even responded to the message I posted on Tuesday until today.

You did not leave your cell number for him to contact you, nor did you post a specific time to play. I'm not getting into the blame game here, but my advice to everyone is to be specific when scheduling your games. If you are general, "might can play Tuesday or Wednesday" that accomplishes nothing unless you follow up with a time. 

Now your leaving and cannot play, but I gotta be honest, you could and should have followed up with him before the last minute. Sending me and him a message last night very late stating you have to play now or else is very poor planning. 

You've had his number and the ability to propose a time to play all week. I think the Titans deserve to play the CPU if your leaving.

Bucsfan maybe you should run the league! I hope your kidding..

. This shouldnt be a one way deal where Im making all the effort
Lets see, I posted in the scheduling forum and stated my best optimal schedule for the week then I never saw a single response from my opponent until you randomly put hes number up their for him. Does he not have 30 secs to do that himself and state hes schedule for the week and respond to my post, I belive its only fair.
2nd point I did send him a few text messages friday stating I needed to get the game in tonite or it will probably end up being simmed this weekend because im on my way out the door to big bear right now with the family. Now we have rules Bucsfan and my oppoent has not followed them he didnt respond to any of my posts he didnt make any contact with me other then decline my challenge last nite while he was ONLINE ON MADDEN.
Me and Pill made an agreement last nite that he would boot the owner at 9 am this morning and let me knock the game out vs the cpu, Unfortunately that didnt happen, and now we have this conflict! In my other league me and warped81 set up a game last minute via 2 text messages it really can be that easy simple if both parties try.!
Nothing frustrates me more then this nonesense

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bucfantb
Head Coach

PostSubject: Re: week 11 falcons titans   December 3rd 2011, 6:16 pm

Again you made the initial effort to post in general terms. He had me post his cell number for you to text him. That was on Tuesday. Not only did you not send him a text, you did not post a time to play on the board here, which is what guys are supposed to do. Neither of you did that so to me the blame can be spread around equally.

However, I don't think it's asking too much for you to have sent him a text message or at the minimum posted a specific time to play on here. The only message you refer to was sent very late last night, one to him and one to me. You cannot expect anyone to just be available to play a game on a Friday night without the game being scheduled beforehand. It's just not fair.

Your message to me was basically tell him we've got to play now or he's booted? I read that and was like "what the hell is this guy talking about". Nobody can just drop what they're doing and play, especially at 12 a.m.

You guys will just have to work it out with the commish but I think the blame is definitely on both sides. I just don't see why you couldn't have texted him on Tuesday. Why wait until late Friday night to respond for the first time and be demanding at that? 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pillBOXhat
Commissioner

Credits : 6241

PostSubject: Re: week 11 falcons titans   December 4th 2011, 7:13 pm

I've texted back n forth with Skilli and although he made the original post, he never replied to Bucfans post. U never needed to text the titans owner. all u had to do was post that he should reply here. Where you intentionally not responding even though u saw bucfans post or did u not check until Friday, the day before u had to leave? What if the titans actually responded with a time to play? would u have still waited until friday to respond? I get the titans never made an effort to contact u directly, but one was made for him which should not be ignored.

I feel both owners where at fault and if you cant get together to play the game then it will be simmed. In the offseason I will make it my mission to add new policies to avoid these situations. I barely have time to catch up on POWs and such. I can't possibly monitor and mediate all these miscommunications.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: week 11 falcons titans   

Back to top Go down

week 11 falcons titans
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1