Madden 10 - Atlanta Falcons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iampswii60
Apprentice

Credits : 2719

PostSubject: Madden 10 - Atlanta Falcons   May 25th 2010, 1:17 pm

Offense

Running - Has a very good running game. One of the best that I have come up against in league play. I noticed that most runs were out of a tight set or two RB set. Most runs were to the left. Mixes the running up very well. Inside, outside man he had me going a bit. Does like to spread the field with Shotgun formation and run a counter. When in shotgun the run will usually go to the opposite side that the HB is on.

Passing - Most passes were short. Beware of the playaction. Most of the times the playaction appeared to be a roll out playaction play, then he would hit Gonzalez going the opposite way of the roll out. Did try to hit WR going the same way as the roll out. Really looked for the quick hit to TE though. Most passes were three step and fire. Didn't take many shots deep. Could have been because of my D Smile Running game was so on point it may have caused him not to pass like he would. Judging by how he started the game though, he is definately a run first type of player. Passes usually came out of spread type formations unless it was a PA

DEFENSE - Plays mainly zone. Cover two and cover 3 it looked like.

Running - Running d was solid. I did average 5 a pop with portis. My inside runs worked better than pitches. Must have some good DE or my OL was just sucking. Not many user tackles.

Pass - Pass D was pretty decent. You can tell by the horrible stats my QB had. Plays mainly zone. When I spread the field it looked like only three or four would rush. There were alot of folks in coverage. When he runs the cover two be sure to send a WR on a fly. If your QB is good enough you can drop it between the safety and cb for good yards. My qb was off a bit this game. User D is average to below. Didn't really make any defining plays as he controlled a defender. I would throw at the safety that he uses. My picks were computer pics Sad I really mad some bad decision. Blitz'd on occasion. Not alot.

Overall it was a good game. Very sim opponent. Running game is what you need to watch for. I suggest playing 4-6 or base 4-3 or base 3-4. Put pressure on him and make him pass the ball. I will do that next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pillBOXhat
Commissioner

Credits : 6215

PostSubject: Re: Madden 10 - Atlanta Falcons   May 25th 2010, 8:19 pm

Nice write-up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HollyPopDid
Commissioner

Credits : 2882