Posts : 1579
Credits : 6129
Join date : 2010-04-07
|Subject: Trade Block Guidelines August 21st 2011, 12:25 pm|| |
Please title your trade block post as follows: Team Name Trade Block (e.g. 49ers Trade Block)
- You are limited to trading a maximum of 3 players per season. It is rare that an NFL team would trade more than 3 players a year.
- Please post your trade blocks in the Trades section.
- You can only trade draft picks during the current season.
- All trades will be reviewed by the Commissioner and approved or rejected within 24 hrs.
- Once the trade is submitted for approval there will be no backing out unless the trade is turned down.
- Trades must be submitted for approval in the following way.
1. Either of the two owners involved in the trade must post the proposed trade in the Trade Approval section of this forum. The following is the format trade submissions must be posted: Pats send Tom Brady (99 overall) to Eagles for Kevin Kolb (87 overall) and the Eagles 1st round pick in season 2 draft.
2. Both owners must post they accept the trade.
- Once a submitted trade is approved, the newly acquired players will be available for the following week. If, for example, a trade is made and approved during Week 5, the players involved in the trade will not show up until Week 6. This format is used to prevent owners from purposefully not getting games played in on time or asking the Commissioner to drop everything in life to review a trade so that you can use that player in a game that night.