Owner Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pillBOXhat
Commissioner

Credits : 6091

PostSubject: Owner Update   September 13th 2011, 9:23 am

Buffalo Bills:

I have heard back from the Bills current owner and hopes to play in the regular season. I still have not received his team's fee so the Bills may become available within a week when the franchise season will begin.

New Orleans Saints:

I have not heard from this payed owner in a couple of weeks. I've PM'd and texted him multiple times. If I don't hear back from him by the start of the regular season, I will open the Saints to new ownership and refund his money if I can find a new Saints owner.

Update 09/14/11

Owner Update

PSN = FlyAsomughaFly has switched from the Lions to the Saints. He has submitted $4 to take care of the team price difference. PSN = Tunney0716, the former Saints owner will receive a full $10 refund if someone picks up the Lions. Until then his refund is only $4, which I will hold on to until I can find a new Lions owner. If no one picks them up then I will send Tunney0716 $4. Remember, you get a full refund if I can find a new owner who pays for the team you left. In this case, it was an owner who switched so only the difference can be refunded.

Update 09/15/11

Owner Update

PSN = Capellan has switched from the Bengals to the Lions. He has submitted $2.61 to take care of the team price difference. PSN = Tunney0716, the former Saints owner will receive a full $10 refund if someone picks up the Bengals. Until then his refund is only $6, which I will hold on to until I can find a new Lions owner. If no one picks them up then I will send Tunney0716 $6. Remember, you get a full refund if I can find a new owner who pays for the team you left. In this case, it was an owner who switched so only the difference can be refunded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Owner Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1